The challenge is VALENTINE'S CARD
For the 1st challenge and since it is approaching Chinese New Year,
the PRIZE: S$68 voucher for HERO ARTS products
Before we start, please be patient with us as we take you through some administration matters.
Rules and regulations for challenges are:
- All entries must use only HERO ARTS stamps
- All entries must not be bigger than 6 inches by 6 inches
- Hero Arts products such as inks and papers are strongly encouraged to be used on the entries
- Each person can only submit one entry for a challenge
- Only entries from Singapore will be accepted
- Entries are submitted only for this challenge and no multiple challenge blogs submission
- To submit your entry, upload the photo of your card to the JDA - Hero Arts Challenge Flickr group
- For more information on uploading to Flickr, click Hero Arts website. They provide a great explanation.
- Please tag your entry as Challenge#1-9Jan2011
- Deadline is before 16 Jan 2011, 11.59pm (that means you will have about 7 days to create your card!)
- For each challenge, JDA will shortlist cards for the winner
- You will be contacted by us to submit your card to the JDA store for the winner selection round
- For shortlisted entries, please include a detailed description of supplies used on the back of the card
- You will receive a S$10 voucher once you send your card to JDA. For the challenge #1, you will receive S$18.
- Winner will be announced in the next challenge
- All shortlisted entries are non-returnable
- Judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entertained
- Junior De Artist reserves the right to use all entries for any advertising or publicity purposes
- Junior De Artist reserve the right to disqualify any entries that are deemed to be incomplete or with illegible handwriting
- All prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and have to be redeemed within the validity period
We love to see more people participating in the challenge and take up card-making as hobbies. So do spread the word around about this challenge blog.
We are looking forward to your entries! Seriously we can't wait!
The JDA Challenge Blog Team